Friday, November 30, 2012

Get ready to slide

The Democrats - Obama, Reed,  Pelosi, and the rest will not cut spending.  They simply will not do it.

Raising rates without cutting spending will not bring enough money into the government.

Get ready for increasing recession, higher unemployment and higher taxes.

Fantasy Plan - Obama will gladly cut spending next century for a tax increase today.

Ignore GDP and the Fiscal Cliff, U.S. Is Already in Recession: ECRI’s Achuthan.

Ugly Q3 GDP Confirms Personal Consumption Collapsing; Headline “Growth” Driven By Government, Inventory Accumulation. 

8 comments:

  1. With a preponderance of those who see 'Government' as a cornucopia for all of their needs and their [privilege] to vote in such largess; how, in the World, will we ever get out of this growing mess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can not figure out how so many people can figure (believe) that increasing the taxes on the to 5 or 10 percent of wage earners will produce enough income to balance the budget and compensate the cutting of taxes of the the other 90 percent of the wage earners. The money just is not there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dean0,

    The way I see it, there are "so many" who [can't] "figure" but delight in thinking that those of higher income don't deserve what they have EARNED and should be punished. This is part of the mentality, rather lack thereof, that put the Thief-in-Chief back into the White House!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to think those preppers that you see on TV were way outta line.... now, I'm rethinking my position...

    In the UK, those with money are leaving in droves to avoid a 50% tax rate. Wonder where they are going? Maybe we should tag along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll help you pack.

      Delete
    2. Hey Anon,

      Packing would be work. I'm sure that is something you can't comprehend, having grown accustom to getting paid by the government for just sitting on your a$$ all day. You don’t even have the guts to put a name by your comment. Too embarrassed???

      Delete
    3. I do work, Tom, at a job. I've always worked in private enterprise, never for a governmental entity of any sort. I've never had an unemployment check, food stamps or Medicaid.

      I'd still be happy to help you pack.

      As for a name, you can call me anything except late for dinner. Do you think ``Tom in Alaska'' narrows down who you are?

      Delete
  5. "Wonder where they are going?"

    I don't know but I'm sure it isn't here!

    ReplyDelete

All points of view are welcome, but comments with excessive bad language and/or personal attacks will be deleted. Commenting on posts older than 5 days has been disabled.