The times, they are interesting. So much is happening that I sometimes cannot focus on one thing to write about.
Off the top of my head we have the unsolved problems of:
- Fast and Furious, the gun running scandal
- The IRS targeting of conservative groups and other political interference. with the election
- The IRS party scandal - taxes for porn and parties
- The IRS crony scheme of diverting money for disabled vets.
- The National Security Agency spying on email and internet use
- The mystery of Benghazi - why were they left to die
- The civil war in Syria - they crossed Obama's red line
- The developing crisis is Egypt.
- Obama is orchestrating a failure and retreat in Afghanistan
- Obama's mid-east policy of smart diplomacy is looking like a failure - Iran moves to nukes
- Europe has lost that lovin' feeling
- The amnesty - illegal immigrant protection and permanent Dem majority bill
- The dictatorial moralizing of the Supreme Court
- The utter failure of the media to fulfill it's function as truth telling guardian of freedom
- The threaten nation wide riot if Zimmerman is acquitted
- Housing prices are stagnant
- Jobless rate remain too high
- The economy is frozen
From Roger Simon: Is America in a Pre-Revolutionary State this July 4th?
“Ironically, if our society enters a revolutionary phase, liberals will find themselves in the role of the Islamists, defending a shopworn and reactionary ideology on religious grounds, because it is only their faith that holds their ideas together at this point. The facts of the American decline tell us otherwise.”