Saturday, January 4, 2014

Out with the old - in with the new

About 95% of the time, I am the sole occupant in my car. Most of my current trips are short runs to the grocery store, a local restaurant, or a nearby fishing hole.

This is all I need. The car is small enough that the little 4 cyl engine feels snappy. No more required shifting, but the 5 speed automatic has the option of a sequential mode and paddle shifters.

2013 Honda Fit
 
It has a tight turning radius, it's easy to park, and it has fold down rear seats for quite a bit of storage and cargo space. So far - so good.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it is white as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a snazzy little ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My what big EYES it has! Looks like a great solution. When I retire, I hope to move to an area where my bride and I can have one car and maybe two golf carts. Insurance is a lot less on a golf cart! I just wish people would STAY OFF THE SIDEWALK! COMING THRU !!!

    ReplyDelete

All points of view are welcome, but comments with excessive bad language and/or personal attacks will be deleted. Commenting on posts older than 5 days has been disabled.