Friday, July 31, 2015

Is this thing on?

I started the blog in January of 2007, and then took a break back in January of 2014.  Eighteen months has been a nice change from the task of blogging nearly every day.

Last evening my wife an I were sitting on the patio. I was (as I often do) holding forth on some event of the week.  My wife encouraged me to go write it down.  I think it's not so much that she thinks I have unique insights, but that the keyboard is a more willing listener.

So, I intend to start posting a bit. I'm not sure if any readers are still around so the blog may take on characteristics of the old idea of an electronic logbook -  a weblog.

If something catches your fancy - leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is back on. I have missed it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

All points of view are welcome, but comments with excessive bad language and/or personal attacks will be deleted. Commenting on posts older than 5 days has been disabled.